IDEAS Global AI Conference
The IDEAS Global AI Conference is a learning platform designed to connect AI & data science enthusiasts. It will demonstrate cutting-edge technology and feature AI & data science experts discussing a wide variety of topics including industry trends, data science applications, open-source software, machine learning, and much more.
This is the must-attend event for anyone who is already in the field or just looking to expand their career network within the AI & Data Science arena.
Keynotes & Panels
Our multiple tracks offer a diverse selection of trending topics, including Artificial Intelligence & Automation, Big Data and Infrastructure, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Data Visualizations, Data Analytics, Healthcare & IOT, Business Practice, and Data Security.
The topics covered will involve many industries, including Healthcare, FinTech, Retail, Media, Manufacturing, Insurance, Education, E-Commerce, and more.
Both industry-leading companies and startup firms will present at the conference and demonstrate innovative data analytics technologies. Previous featured speakers included those from IBM, Intel, Capital One, City of Los Angeles, Caltech, Alibaba, Accenture AI, and several other industry-leading companies.
Major Session Tracks
Attendees have access to a broad range of session talks. Here are some insightful topics covered in this year event:
- Applications of Conversational AI to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Towards conversing with your data
- Roadmap to Artificial General Intelligence
- A.I. in the multiverse: measuring A.I. ROI with A.I.
- AI, knowledge graphs and COVID-19: The Journey so Far
- AI & the Law
- Why your Chatbots need a Brain?
Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Democratize Machine Learning Features
- How AI Powered Chatbots and Language Services are Breaking Barriers in Business Today
- Personalized News is Hard
- Optimizing Latency-Sensitive Queries for Presto at Facebook
- Using Azure Services for Big Data in Cloud
- Creating Seamless Experiences for a Remote World
Data Science & Analytics
- Large-scale international assessment by data visualization and rapid data mining
- Making use of Customer Lifetime Value in e-commerce
- How to Build a Fraud Detection System using Machine Learning Models
- Hard Things about A/B Testing
- Rock Solid Security Methods for Projects with Critical Data
Industrial & Entrepreneurship
- Top AI and Data trends in fintech for 2021
- Entrepreneurship in AI and startup
More: IOT, COVID-19 ..
- Data Sharing Between Smart Communities
- Smart City Energy Platform
- Disruptive Innovation, Making Possible the Impossible
- People-first in People Analytics
We build a data science hub to connect real-world knowledge and provide robust resources for business leaders, academic professionals, and promising students. Our vision to foster the data science ecosystem and broaden the adoption of the technology. We empower and accelerate the growth of the community by offering online resources, conferences, latest industry trend and data science job opportunities.